We are flying to Shanghai in 10 days for the 5th times. I am still teaching Interior Design in Shanghai SCF – Dongua University.
It was time to get through the pictures I took there in October/November/December
During the week-ends we had the chance to visit Xian to see the mind Blowing Terracotta Army and went for a hiking trip with Hiking Lovers to Xianju Gong Yu, where we slept in a tent by 5 degrees 🙂 .
We also saw some great exhibitions/installations:
- The Eternal Thread by Louise Bourgeois @ Long Museum West bund
- Mind Temple @ MOCA
- The incredible “Shanghai Biennale” exhibition called Proregress @ Power Station of Art
- Mumbling Mud by Katharina Grosse @ Chi K11
- The Rain Room by Random International & The Artist is present by Maueizio Cattelan @ Yüz Museum
- Construction of reality by Leandro Erlich & a Joseph Beuys exhibition @ How art museum
- Cindy Sherman exhibition @ Bund Finance Centre
- Partial Phenomena by Zheng Lu @ Shanghai Gallery of Art
- Incarnation by Yao Jui-Chung @ Swatch Art Peace Hotel